BEST AND TOP
Access to and use of the services of Best and Top (Hereinafter “Company”) and our website (Hereinafter “Service”) is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (Hereinafter “Terms”). By accessing, using or obtaining any contents, products, or services through Website, the user and company agree to be bound by these Terms. These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between company and user. We collect personal information from the data that user entered his/her information when conducting subscription, question & answer, inquiry, and consultation. We may also collect specific information on computer hardware, software, and mobile, etc.
You must recognize that it may be possible for others to collect your information if you open your personal information to the public on the online Website. In such cases you are responsible for the exposure of your personal information.
1. Company(and/or “we”, “our”, “us”): A ranking service company for various online products, Best and Top.
2. User(and/or “you”, “your”, “yours”): person accessing company website, using service by company according to these Terms and Conditions.
1. These terms and conditions are effective by publishing and announcing to you on our Website.
2. We are able to decide these Terms, and amend if necessary.
3. You should discontinue to use the service whenever you disagree these Terms, or using continuously our service is deemed to agree the change of these Terms.
1. Using service is to use view Website, and to make subscription, questions and inquiry by the media through Website.
2. Time to use services is open throughout the year unless we are placed in special situation for business or under the technical difficulty. But, it is unavailable to use during the date or time when we decide to maintain the Website system.
1. According to the heavy traffic for access, browsing website and sending message may delay or fail. You have to confirm the result of sending message, and the disadvantage occurred by not confirming the sending result is responsible to you.
2. We are not responsible for the lost due to messages which are not received under certain unable circumstance to access and messages deleted by the system due to exceed time limit to retransmission.
We may restrict or suspend all or part of service offer in case of any conditions listed below.
(1) Maintenance, routine inspection, or construction of service facilities
(2) National emergency such as war, incident, natural disaster
(3) Service disruption, or service problem due to the heavy traffic to access
(4) Activities to injure other’s honor or give disadvantage to others
(5) Spreading certain contents to disturb public order and harm our traditional custom
(6) Sending advertising messages without recipient’s agreement
1. We will not do any actions prohibited by these Terms, and we will do our best to give good services continuously and stably in accordance with these Terms.
2. In order to make you use our services safely with protection of your personal information, we may take any steps necessary.
3. We will promptly dispose your reasonable complaint or opinion. But in any situation that we cannot handle them promptly we will notify you the reason through the online correspondence and phone call, etc.
4. We will not distribute or reveal your personal information to the third-parties unless you agree. But except in cases of listed below:
(1) Government request pursuant to the related laws and regulations
(2) Government request for investigation against some criminal charges
(3) Besides, request in accordance with related laws and regulations proceedings
1. You should comply with all of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You should provide complete and accurate information about yourself.
3. You are responsible for all happenings that occurred due to your carelessness of documents provided by you.
4. You should not do any actions below in uses of our service:
(1) Hacking, virus spreading
(2) Uploading advertising contents against other users’ wish
(3) Infringement of other people’s intellectual property rights
(4) Criminal acts or criminal instigation
(5) Offense against public morals
(6) Overall acts against our stable service operations, and if potential danger
1. We are exempted from the liabilities of contents published or transmitted by users.
3. We are exempted from the liabilities of free services even if we could not provide them for our fault.
1. When any disputes related to the personal information are occurred between Company and User, both or either parties may request to their government institutes in jurisdiction to resolve them rapidly.
2. When any law suits related to the services including tour fees are occurred between Company and User, a court seated in jurisdiction of our Company site in United States of America is designated competent court.